Monday, April 7, 2008

Randomness

So, our camera is back and ever since we got it I've wanted to blog again. Isn't that interesting? So, I've promised pictures of our cool eggs and here you go. The two on the left are Val's, the middle two are Magda's (she's the one that taught us), and I bet you can't guess which one is Dan's and Vinson's.
We haven't really done anything exciting. I'm starting to feel the baby. It's moved really good for Dan a few times. We can't wait to find out the gender of our baby, but we'll find out on the 23rd . . . stay tuned! And we're going to Paris for our anniversary! (April 30th) We're pretty excited! Our friend is going to watch Vinson.
Vinson is getting really good at coloring pictures. I wouldn't say he's good at coloring in the lines. His two favorite things are bossing us around and telling us what animal to draw, and hiding something and saying "where did it go?!" I wish I had a recording. I'm going to work on it. It's high pitched and pretty funny. Not so funny was when he put my keys in the toilet and said, "Keys! Where'd it go?" I followed him into the bathroom and was suprised. Vinson escaped my wrath because we had company here ;)

1 comment:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Those are really cool eggs. You guys are artistic!