Okay, I've been tagged and these are the rules I have been given.
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. My initials are VDR and Dan's are DVR. The first time Dan suggested that we should get married I was commenting on how my initals aren't so cool and Dan said he could change that so we could have the same initials.
2. Pet Peeves: People smoking in closed areas. Grrr!!! Waiting in line at the foreign police - going through the line - the foreign police in general. When Vinson pulls my hair and says, "Ouch." Stepping in something slimy bare footed.
3. Favorite Life Moments: Getting married to Dan in the temple. Holding Vinson for the first time. The first time Vinson said "I low" (I love you). The first time I understood a complete Czech converstation (granted it was pretty short). Country Dancing with Dan (especially when he wears his cowboy hat). When Dan kisses me on my forehead. Hearing my family laugh.
4. Favorite quotes: This one's long: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, georgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a Child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we conscienciously give others permission to do the same. We are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." Nelson Mandela 1994
"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you." Roy Croft.
"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing got who's sending a love letter to the world." Mother Theresa
On a trip to Southern Utah with our friend Rachael: Rachael - "What would you [two] do without me?" Dan - "Kiss."
5. Selfish things I wish for a year's supply of: Milka candy bars - one for each day, chocolate chips, powdered sugar (the American kind), tortillas, refried beans. (Things that either are insanely expensive or nonexistent here.)
6. Favorite Books: All Harry Potters, Rhoald Dahl's Witches, You are Special, Where the Wild Things Are, Sneetches, The Book of Mormon, Bible
You can make up your own facts or copy mine (and put in your own favorites :) I tag Kimberly, Barbara, and Jen :)