Saturday, June 18, 2011

Emily's Visit

My sister Emily came to visit for a month. She "earned" her keep babysitting the boys while I taught English at an elementary school. The boys loved her! It was to the point that when I tried to comfort Benji from crying he yelled, "No, I want Emily!" It was wonderful! We toured around Prague and the Czech Republic and thoroughly wore me out, but had a lot of fun! Here are some highlights:
Kutna HoraOuting at the National Museum
VyšehradWe went to the Estates Theater to see the Marriage of Figaro, then the next night Dan and I were able to go to a Symphony at the Obecni Dum.Day trip to Cesky Krumlov, just me and Emily.Paddle boating on the Vltava We also went on a trip to Lake Bled, Venice and the Dolomites. Pictures of this trip coming up soon! It was so good to have Emily here. We really miss her!

2 comments:

SD Fiddlers said...

Beautiful!! I'm glad she was able to get out and visit you guys.

Emily said...

Best blog post yet? lol :)