A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Letna park. It's walking distance from my house and I usually meet my friend Smilka there. Vinson usually wears himself out playing there so he'll usually have a nap when we get home.
(Smilka with Sofie and Vinson)
2. Honestly, the place I go the most is Albert (a grocery store) across the street. I'm there at least 4 times a week. I've been there as much as three times in one day. All the workers adore Vinson and give him candy.
3. To the bathroom :) (I'm pregnant afterall)
4. I'm at the church building at least once a week (sometimes more) and make it a point to visit the King's house or meet them at the park once a week. (Melinda, Laurence, Vinson and me)
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Dan's uncle Ron who usually sends funny stories but often times it's only funny if you're old (that means they are getting more funny all the time ;-).
3. One of the Tuesday afternoon girls. (Me and what I used to call the "American girls" but now includes Americans, a Czech and an Argentinan, meet every Tuesday for a scripture group.)
C)Four of my favorite foods:
2. Anything with sugar
3. Crazy european cheeses
4. Mexican food (Still haven't found a good mexican restaurant here.)
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. I'm perfectly content where I am. I love being in Prague and having the opportunity to stay home with Vinson.
2. But . . . if I could beam myself somewhere I'd be at my mom's house every Sunday night.
3. Exploring another European city
4. Timapanogos Cave
Four people I'm tagging:
4. Three is enough.
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. When we moved here I only brought a few movies. One was "The Court Jester"
2. Princess Bride is probably the movie I've seen the most.
3. Otherwise I prefer watching a variety of movies.
4. Vince makes us watch Vcelka Maja over and over or Pat and Mat (Czech cartoons)