Monday, August 27, 2007

Chatter Box



Vinson has become quite the chatterbox lately. He loves repeating animal sounds and seems to be learning a new word every day. Here are his words:


Czech and English
Dada
Mama
Bye Bye (pa pa)
yum

English
Doggie
Up
Animal Sounds
If it's on a farm he can say it including Cock a doodle doo
Good
no
hello

Czech
Ahoj (hello)
Diky (thank you)
houpy houpy (swing swing)
Dobrou noc (good night): when Vince says it it sounds lik row notes

GOOD NEWS!!! We now have a camera that can record sounds so you can hear him for yourself!!
Vinson repeating words I say
Vinson talking on the cell phone
Vinson making a friend on the train. "who's afraid of strangers?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby!!

I ran across your address this morning and just had to peek at what you're doing.

How does it feel to be in the cradle of civilization. I too was in Lucerne last summer and loved it. Switzerland is indeed beautiful.

If you ever decide to go to Jesenik (I have no idea where or how far from Prague) let me know and I'll have you look up Mike Zitnansky -- the young man who lived with us the 1993-94 school year.

Luv ya.
Aunt Lorraine (Wallace)

John said...

What a cute little boy Vinson is! I can't wait to meet him in October. Our little Anna will have so much fun (in Czech) with him! She says 95% of stuff in Czech and the 5% is either English or her own language. We're loving it.
I also enjoy your blog full of cool pictures. You're lucky to live in such a beautiful country (which I'm lucky to be a citizen of).
We'll see you in October!

Katerina

Karey said...

What a cutie! All that blond hair! Hope you guys had a great summer... when does Dan go back to school? Love you guys!