Saturday, April 6, 2013

Big news times two!

I was having a conversation with a friend, who I haven’t talked to in a while and I said, “Guess what?  I have some news.”

“You’re pregnant.”

“Well, yes- but that’s not what I was going to say.  Our offer was accepted on a house.”

So there’s our big news!  First I’m pregnant and due September 11.  Easy to remember.  I will find out the gender in a few weeks and this week have gone from looking maybe pregnant  - or a little chubby to most definitely no doubt about it pregnant.

Our next big news is that (crossing our fingers) we will soon be home owners.  Dan and I have spent a lot of our evenings looking for houses from Bountiful to Sandy.  We’ve made some offers and finally one has gone through.  It was a short sale in Woodscross (aka LONG sale).  Four months later they accept our offer and give us 3 weeks to do our paperwork.  We’ve had to ask for an extension and hopefully we will be homeowners on April 19th!

Here’s some pictures of our house!

Snímek1P1060652P1060653

4 comments:

Lori said...

The house looks really nice! But its getting too sad that you are really going to move away from this neighborhood.

Hannah Holt said...

A big congrats on both counts! We are currently waiting on a short (LONG) sale. I'm glad yours came through!

Q said...

Congrats! So excited for your family, especially that you'll finally have your own place!

Ronald M. Reeves Family.com said...

I'm on Skype and started a Ronald M. Reeves Family blog. I'm just starting and know very little about it. Miss you guys. Uncle Ron