The question we get asked all the time! The only problem with it is we STILL don't have an answer. We want a job in the U.S. - then we can move closer to the family, hopefully close enough to drive home for the holidays. The problem is the jobs Dan has applied for are with the BLM or Forest Service and they are taking FOREVER to decide who to hire. We almost wish they would just say, "sorry, thanks for trying we had a million applicants and didn't even see your form hidden in the pile." Then at least we could go on with our lives with one plan. I'm trying to eat all of our food all by myself of course :) (to prepare for our move to the U.S.), and at the same time I am planning how to rearrange the apartment for the next year. I can only mentally pack all of our stuff into 6 suitcases so many times! Seriously. We have to decide soon . . . come on job! You want Dan, you just don't know it yet. Get on it!
We will decide soon. If there is no job, we have ourselves a great gig here. Good job, already accepted to a PHD program and professors clammering for the native English speaker to help them with their projects. We love Prague and have a lot of great friends here but as the Czechs say, "všude dobře, ale doma nejlíp." - Everywhere is good, but home is the best.