Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cute Benjamin!

I'm so lucky! I get to be mom to two of the cutest boys in the world!
We love cute little Benjamin. Just a few weeks ago he started to smile and we caught it on film! Vince loves to involve Benji in everything. He just can't wait for him to grow up a little bit and become a playmate, but he's done pretty good regardless. The other day I found Vinson reading Benji a book.Dan helped Benji ride the tractor while Vince rode his motorcycle. Vince was so upset when Dan got tired and Benji had to call it quits.This is Vinson and Benji riding a "train."
Vince wanted to write something:
dvn,bfvbvvbvbnmvjhjhvh4rrrrrrrrrrrr6

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Val, you're boys are adorable!! I love the picture of Vince reading Benji a book! What great friends those boys will be!

Amateur Steph said...

I love those pictures. I laughed to seen Vince reading to Benji. So sweet!